To build on its lineup of X sport utility vehicles, BMW created the X4 compact luxury crossover SUV in 2014. Unveiled at the 2014 New York International Auto Show, the X4 embodies the styling of a coupe, with aggressive muscular and sporty tones. Much like its exterior appearance, the interior of the 2015 X4 is also sporty in nature and is as luxurious as any other BMW on the market.
The 2015 X4 is the first year that this model has been available to consumers, and is as riveting as it is new. With two trim levels to choose from, the 2015 X4 has everything you need for under $50,000. The entire design of the 2015 X4 demands to be talked about, with both the interior and exterior featuring elements that are more advanced and luxurious than any of the X model crossovers. For those looking to finish off their 2015 X4 with the most premium of features, there are several packages to choose from that are worthwhile.
The 2015 BMW X4 is a brand new crossover added to the German automaker’s lineup for 2015, and is a true standout in its class.
Two Trim Levels Offered
The 2015 BMW X4 is offered in two different trim levels: the X4 xDrive28i, and the X4 xDrive35i. Each one has its own unique features, amenities, and powertrains, and appeal to different consumers in different ways. Discover each model option below, and a few highlights of what it includes as standard features.
- X4 xDrive28i - Starting at $44,900, this base model of the brand new X4 comes with BMW’s TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder engine, and is capable of going from 0 to 60 miles per hour in a matter of six seconds. With 240 horsepower behind its powertrain, the xDrive28i gets 20 miles per gallon in the city, and 28 miles per gallon on the highway. The engine is paired with an 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with Sport and Manual shift modes, and steering-wheel mounted paddle shifters for a sporty ride.
Exterior - The outward appearance of the X4 xDrive28i is muscular, aggressive, and commands attention from everyone on the road. With 18-inch double spoke light alloy wheels, chrome tailpipe finishers, and non-metallic paint, the exterior of the X4 xDrive28i is a true standout. LED foglights, power folding heated side mirrors, Xenon Adaptive Headlights with auto-leveling technology, and adaptive light control on the brake lights, make the X4 xDrive28i as functional as it is stunning.
Interior - The interior of the X4 xDrive28i features a long list of standard amenities that will ensure the comfort of you and your passengers. Some of those features include: power adjustable front seats, a 2-way power glass moonroof, rain sensing windshield wipers, ambiance lighting, 3-spoke leather wrapped sport steering wheel with paddle shifters, iDrive system with on-board computer, BMW TeleService, and enhanced USB and Bluetooth with Mobile Office Features.
- X4 xDrive35i - With a starting MSRP of $49,250, this high-end trim level features a 3.0-liter TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine that can go from 0 to 60 miles per hour in only 5.2 seconds. This powerful engine gets 300 horsepower, and is capable of achieving up to 27 miles per gallon. The enhanced engine features a twin-scroll turbocharger with variable valve control, and high-precision direct injection technology. This trim level features BMW’s xDrive all-wheel drive system, Hill Descent Control, and variable sport steering.
Exterior - Boasting massive 19-inch star spoke light alloy wheels, the exterior of the X4 xDrive35i features many of the same elements included on the base trim level.
Interior - Burl Walnut Wood trim with Pearl Gloss chrome accents are featured throughout the interior cabin. A power tailgate comes standard, as does BMW’s iDrive System with on-board computer. BMW Teleservice also comes standard, along with a Harman Kardon Surround Sound System with 16 upgraded speakers, and a 600-watt digital amplifier with speed-sensitive equalization.
Each 2015 BMW X4 comes with BMW’s 4-year or 50,000 mile new vehicle/SAV limited warranty, a 4-year/unlimited mileage roadside assistance program, and a 12-year Rust Perforation Limited Warranty.
Premium Packages for Ultimate Luxury
The 2015 X4 was specifically designed for the sport-minded individual. Featuring a rugged, muscular exterior, and a sporty, luxurious interior - the 2015 X4 crossover is the option for those who want the extra room of a crossover, without losing out on the handling of a coupe. Discover highlights of the five different package options available on the all-new 2015 X4 below:
- M Sport - This package includes enhancements to make the X4 even more performance-oriented than it already is. An aerodynamics kit, sport exhausts, double spoke wheels, and Ivory White leather interior, are all included on this available package to help boost the X4’s sporty-like feel and performance.
- Cold Weather - Drivers who live in colder environments, whether year-round or seasonally, will appreciate this cold weather package. Included are heated front and rear seats, and a heated steering wheel.
- Driver Assistance Plus - For the most advanced in-vehicle technologies available, drivers can opt for this special package. Innovative features such as Active Driving Assistant, Active Blind Spot Detection, front parking sensors, a rearview camera, surround-view camera system, and lane departure warning, are all included as a part of this package.
- Harman Kardon - Transform your X4 into a private concert oasis with the advanced Harman Kardon Sound System that includes the most advanced in-vehicle speaker sound system. Premium Package - Premium leather upholstery comes standard with this luxury package option, which also includes SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Comfort Access keyless entry, power lumbar support, and keyless ignition.
The 2015 X4 is a bold statement made by BMW, that will surely turn heads wherever it goes. The aggressive new design, luxurious interior features, and exceptional powertrain all pay tribute to the engineering excellence that BMW strives to create. There is no other crossover vehicle on the road that is as unique or as utterly breathtaking as the 2015 BMW X4. It is a crossover you truly have to see, to believe.