The German automaker set out to create a compact executive car, and came up with the all new 3 Series in 1975. The BMW 3 Series is the automaker’s best selling model, and accounts for over 30 percent of BMW’s total annual sales. On top of being highly popular, the BMW 3 Series has also won an extensive list of awards and accolades over the past forty years.
The 2015 3 Series is in its sixth generation and is currently available in three different body styles. Each body style offers different trim level options, for maximum customization tailored to the unique needs of every driver. Available in a Sedan, Sports Wagon, or Gran Turismo body style, the 2015 3 Series truly offers something for every driver. Completely unmatched by any other vehicle in its class, the 2015 BMW 3 Series has all the power, performance, and prestige you are looking for - and starts at just $32,950. Whether you are looking to get to and from work each day in luxurious comfort, or you want a vehicle that offers more versatility and a sports-like ride, a 2015 BMW 3 Series has you covered.
A Sport Sedan that Leads its Segment
The BMW 3 Series sedan invented the luxury sport sedan segment. The impressive sedan has a powerful engine that can reach 60 miles per hour in just 5.1 seconds, and it does so in style. The 2015 3 Series sedan can reach a top horsepower of 300, and has a near perfect weight distribution. Everything about the 2015 3 Series sedan exudes power, performance, and prestige. Discover all that the sedan offers, by exploring below.
- Lightweight Design - Constructed of lightweight aluminum, steel, and modern plastics, the 3 Series sedan is lighter than ever before. This intuitive design aids in the vehicle’s overall stability, fuel economy, safety, and comfort. BMW designers ensured that the muscular and lean profile of the 3 Series sedan would offer a stunning, practical appearance.
- Ultimate Control - The 50/50 weight distribution and dynamic stability control system, helps you stay in complete control of your BMW 3 Series sedan. Sensors are employed to measure your overall handling, and work to stabilize your suspension while you drive. BMW’s Dynamic Traction Control system can be turned on and off with the switch of a button, for ultimate control in deep snow, gravel, or sand.
- Three Trim Level Choices - The base 3 Series 320i Sedan starts at just $32,950. The 320i xDrive sedan features a 2.0-liter TwinPower Turbo inline four-cylinder engine and comes in exactly $2,000 more than the base trim level. For ultimate luxury, drivers can opt for the 328i Sedan, that can go from 0 to 60 miles per hour, in just 5.8 seconds.
Gain Added Room with the 3 Series Sports Wagon
The 2015 BMW 3 Series Sports Wagon offers drivers a completely different experience behind the wheel. The wagon body style gives drivers and passengers more room than the sedan, and also encompasses the same sleek design, and sporty ride that 3 Series drivers expect. Discover what makes the 2015 3 Series Sports Wagon stand out apart from the 3 Series Sedan.
- Extra Room, Added Amenities - Drivers and passengers alike will appreciate the panoramic moonroof that opens the interior up to the outside world. Fold down cup holders are also featured throughout the cabin, giving passengers storage flexibility. Optional Dakota Leather seating upholstery complement the refined interior appointments, making the 3 Series Sports Wagon a truly luxurious car.
- Storage Solutions for Every Situation - The 3 Series Sports Wagon can hold up to 53 cubic feet of cargo - an impressive number for a vehicle that is not a crossover or SUV. Lashing eyes, tie downs, divided trunk compartments, and mesh storage pockets, make storing and stowing items easy, and fun. Due to the intuitive cargo area design, the 3 Series Sports Wagon has been named one of the most cargo-friendly vehicles in its segment. The rear cargo area is easily accessed with BMW’s Comfort Access technology, which allows drivers to open the liftgate with a slight foot motion, or via a remote key fob.
- Surround View - Be in complete control of your every movement with BMW’s Surround View technology. Drivers can view a panoramic view of their surroundings on the full color Control Display, making it easier to maneuver in traffic. With Surround View, drivers can park, back up, and navigate traffic with confidence.
- Trim Level Options - The base 3 Series 328i xDrive Sports Wagon starts at just $41,950, and offers drivers an impressive list of standard features and amenities. For less than $2,000, drivers can upgrade to the 3 Series 328d xDrive Sports Wagon, and enjoy even more added amenities and features.
The Gran Turismo Offers Excellent Space, and a Coupe-Like Shape
The Gran Turismo is the third and final body style offering on the 2015 3 Series model. It features BMW’s pure performance, power, and an overall striking design. The Gran Turismo is a coupe-inspired aerodynamic design that offers ample interior space for drivers and passengers. Everything that the BMW design team added to the 3 Series Gran Turismo is purposeful, practical, and purely BMW.
- More Room - The 3 Series Gran Turismo features a longer wheelbase than the sedan model, making long trips more feasible, and more comfortable. Backseat passengers will enjoy an added three-inches of legroom, and the unique 40/20/40 configuration ensures that every inch of cargo space is utilized. The trunk capacity on the Gran Turismo is 24.6 cubic feet, while the maximum storage capacity is an impressive 56.5 cubic feet. A standard power tailgate makes reaching your cargo easier than ever before.
- 8 Speed Sport Transmission - Regardless of speed, the Gran Turismo delivers a smooth ride, every time. The 8-speed sport transmission delivers a focused performance and added efficiency, for a fun and sporty driving experience.
- Two Trim Level Options - The 2015 3 Series 328i xDrive Gran Turismo starts at $41,850 while the high-end 335i xDrive Gran Turismo has a starting MSRP of $47,250. Each model offers the same exceptional power and luxury that BMW delivers in each one of its vehicles.